The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - Ana Juan, Catherynne M. Valente First of all this book has the cutest pictures scattered throughout the book! While there aren’t many of them they add so much to the story by letting you see/comprehend the mysterious creatures in the book!This is definitely a middle grade book, but I think it can be appreciated and enjoyed by people of all ages. I also think boys will enjoy it because its not an overtly “girl” book. I have to agree with the synopsis, this is a good book for fans of Alice in Wonderland because it has that same charm as well as a strange host of characters that join September along the way.The only small problem I had with this book was I found myself having to remind myself who all the characters were. Maybe because September and Saturday’s names are so similar? I don’t know… but besides that I really, really enjoyed it!A cute book filled with child-like wonder and an adventure that will keep you guessing!