Tiger's Curse (Tiger's Curse (Hardcover))

Tiger's Curse (Book 1) - Colleen Houck You have to love a book set in a different country. Especially one that there is little chance you will ever go to. So going to India in Tiger's Curse was a real treat. It was especially wonderful because Colleen Houck did a fantastic job of bringing India to life.Kelsey certainly had the adventure of a lifetime! Going from a small town, to a circus, to the jungles and temples of India would be quite a shock on their own and then adding in a hot prince and a tiger? That just adds a whole new dimension to that adventure.Ren is a definite hottie you know, besides the whole tiger thing. He and Mr. Kadam are a great addition to YA literature because they are very different than other characters I have encountered.Not going to lie, Kelsey kind of pissed me off at the end. Like really? Oh well, hopefully she can get over herself in the next book, speaking of which I need to go run to the bookstore and pick that up!My issues with this book were minimal. The lack of some logistics bothered me and took me out of the story, and the very beginning was kind of slow. But eventually it sped up and redeemed itself. So be sure to pick this diamond in the rough up!