Wildefire

Wildefire - Karsten Knight I love reading books with elements of mythology and this one was especially good because instead of just using gods and goddesses from Roman and Greek mythology Karsten used other less typical gods and goddesses from various cultures which I loved, it made the story more original and different.I talk a lot on here about Kick-Ass female characters and there are some definite ones in Wildefire!! With the combination of Ash, Eve, and Raja there is a whole new team of Kick-Ass characters! I loved all of the characters in this book, they were all so different and brought their own unique personality to the story. I have to say one of my favorite parts in this book was the flashbacks, it was a way of getting to know the characters in a more sensory way. Being able to be inside other characters heads for those crucial moments in their lives really brought them more to life and made me understand their motivations and personalities even more.I have one more thing to say and that is… SERIOUSLY Karsten?!?!? The ending is very, very cliffhanger full. I am ok with it only because the rest of the book was so good.An amazing book filled with kick ass characters and an interesting plot, don’t miss this awesome debut!