Restoring Harmony

Restoring Harmony - Joelle Anthony I really need to stop having preconceived notions of what books are going to be like, because this one was nothing like what I thought it was going to be like. This book is not what I would personally classify as dystopian, I mean I guess it is like the end of the world as we know it type of thing, but basically to me it just felt like just everyone basically just had to go back to their roots, such as growing their own veggies ect.So probably if this book had not been labeled as dystopian maybe I would have liked it better. It was not all bad though, the characters were different and interesting, but all in all it was really just kind of a slow read, that felt rushed at the end.Another thing about this book that bothered me was the fact that all of Molly's problems were solved really quickly, and easily, which was a little annoying.Overall not a bad book, just not at all what I thought it was going to be, but for what it was it was an ok book. Kind of slow, but it had some good characters. I will read more from Joelle Anthony, because of her characters, but this one was just not for me.