Sisters Red

Sisters Red - So ever since I found Jackson's blog I have been waiting to read her books, I read As You Wish and loved it, so I was even more excited to read this fairy tale retelling!While the story of Little Red Riding Hood has never been my favorite fairy tale, I was very interested to see this new spin! Jackson really put a cool twist on these characters, they were fun, tinged with the seriousness of the storyline. The little love story really added something of realism to this otherwise totally out of there plot. As opposed to other stories where the romance adds nothing, so I really appreciated that.This book is written from both Scarlett and Rosie's points of view, which was cool because they both had so different perceptions on hunting. I also really enjoyed the different take on the "werewolves" many of the books that have been coming out lately, show werewolves only in a positive light so it was refreshing to read a book where they were just raw, evil, monsters.Overall I really enjoyed this book and I definitely recommend it, definitely pick it up when it gets into stores! I also cannot wait for Jackson's next book, and the next book in this series!Cover: I love the cover! It is so pretty and a definite change from many red and black covers!