Exile

Exile - Anne Osterlund I read Aurelia when it came out in 2008 but while I hoped for a sequel I didn’t know if there was going to be one, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that Exile was a sequel!While you don’t have to read Aurelia to understand what is going on in Exile I really recommend it, since it had been so long since I had read Aurelia I had a little trouble remembering certain things and I would have enjoyed it more if I had re-read Aurelia first. (Also I really enjoyed Aurelia and so I highly recommend it!) Aurelia is a great heroine even though she is not self sufficient, she doesn’t let the fear of failure or the fear of failing stop her from trying to reach her goals. I also liked how even though she was exiled, she still was trying to do what was best for her kingdom.I really enjoyed seeing the different parts of the kingdom, I also liked the fact that I was seeing it for the first time with Aurelia, as well as with the more seasoned Robert. It added variety and different reactions to things that happened.Exile is full of adventure, twists, and just a bit of romance! A great read. And from that ending I hope there is another one!!!!!