The Eternal Sea

The Eternal Sea - Angie Frazier If you read my review of the first book you know that I really enjoyed the characters in that book, this book was no different! I liked delving back into this world and getting to know the characters even better, as well as meeting new ones!The plot of this book was full of action and adventure, I was kept on my toes wondering what was going to happen next and how it was going to end. Even though most of the book takes place on a ship it wasn’t boring or mundane like it could have been. I have two words for you, LOVE TRIANGLE. There was a definite love triangle in this book but I think it was done better than in many other books. Camille’s reasons for being torn were valid and I found myself switching back and forth with who she should be with. (OSCAR) The only problem I had with this book was that I wish the mythology had been gone into more. While it was gone into more than in the first book I found myself craving even a little more. Overall a good book and I hope there is going to be another book because I was not satisfied with that ending!