The Dark Divine (Dark Divine Series #1)

The Dark Divine (Dark Divine Series #1) - I have been dying to read this book ever since I heard about it! But I was pleasantly surprised by what the book was actually about! I never expected the twist when I picked the book up.Grace is the every girl, she feels the pressures of being the perfect daughter and sister, while also wanting to follow her heart. I really enjoyed her emotions. But I felt that she was too quick to jump into situations, which was not the personality that I got from the beginning of the book, so I don't know.One of my favorite characters was Grace's brother Jude, I think it would be really cool to see the whole story from his point of view, because then we could better understand his motivations! But still I really liked his character. I liked how he changed from the "perfect" son to a strong, motivated person when necessary.I am so excited that there is going to be a sequel because this book definitely needs one, the book totally just cuts off.So overall this was a pretty good book, but it was a little slow in the middle, and I felt that Grace's whole person changed in the middle of the book. A good debut!