Explorer X: Beta - L.M. Preston I am excited to be the first stop on the blog tour for Explorer X: Beta by LM Preston. I read the first book as part of a blog tour before it first came out so it has been a while since I read it so at the beginning it was hard to remember/understand what was going on. So I would definitely recommend reading the first book before reading this one. Once I got into the story it was really interesting and fun. I really liked getting back into the characters lives and slowly remembering what happened in Explorer X: Alpha. At times the plot was little confusing but I was really tired while reading it so that could have had something to do with it.I didn’t like the fact that as the story progressed the characters started to keep secrets from each other and not communicate, it was aggravating but I guess that helped add to the suspense.I enjoyed learning more about their powers and the different worlds. The overall arc that was created become more complex and intriguing which I really liked.Overall I think this is a fun book that would be great for upper middle grade.Be sure to check out my review of Explorer X: Alpha!