Divergent  - Veronica Roth I had heard many wonderful things about this book and all of them were true! It was engaging, entertaining, and really made me think about what I would do if I were in that situation. What faction I would choose etc..I loved Tris as a character, she was strong, but vulnerable, and her worries were valid and sound. Her spunk is what propelled this story. The other characters were great as well, the tension between Four and Eric really showed the cracks in the system as well as creating a great foil for the conflict between Abignation and Erudite. I’m not going to lie, most of this book was set up for the next books but Roth did an excellent job making sure it wasn’t boring or too drawn out. I especially liked the different stages and thinking about how I would react in that situation.The romance in this book was not too in your face, for the first 3/4 of the book it was barely there which I liked because it grew not just instant love like in many other books lately.Overall an amazing dystopian tale which will keep you on your toes and challenge what you believe about society.