The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter As you know if you read my blog I love books that have mythology in them. The Goddess Test was no exception.I really liked the prologue at the beginning of the book, I know some people don’t like them because they feel that they give too much away, but in this case I think it really added to the story, my mind would go back to that scene and try to tie it into what was going on. It was a great way to add some mystery and intrigue from the very beginning.Kate was my kind of character, while she wasn’t super heroic or anything, I liked her devotion to her mother, and how she was willing to give up so much for some girl who hated her.I also really liked Henry, but I wish we could have gotten to know him better. There were moments when it seemed like we might be let in, but we only got a glimpse. I guess that added to his mysteriousness. I would have liked to understand his motives and why he was the way he was more though.The idea of the tests I felt was very original but I wish some of them had been more obvious, I mean I know they were supposed to be subtle but I had NO idea what most of them could possibly be until the end when they were spelled out for me and Kate.I had one main problem with this book, it was that for the first part of the book I had NO IDEA what was going on. It was very vague and I wish Aimee Carter had given the readers a little more background or something.But besides that I really enjoyed this book and I am excited to see where the story goes in the next book. Goddess Interrupted (Jan 2012)