My Unfair Godmother - Janette Rallison I loved My Fair Godmother and all of Janette’s books are hilarious and fun filled! So I was super excited to read this follow-up!I liked My Unfair Godmother even more than the first book! Chrissy was back and in full force, “trying” to do good but just causing more chaos. I definitely liked Tansy as a character, while whiny she was filled with spunk and was very relatable. Her non Chrissy caused problems were things that many teens deal with everyday.One of the things I love about these books are the fairy tale retellings. There are a huge variety of stories retold in this one book but they all seem to fall into place. From Robin Hood to Rumpelstiltskin, each story brings even more hilarity to the scene.I enjoyed Tansy and Hudson's relationship so well, especially how it went from the police station and grew into so much more.There were a couple issues between Tansy and her father that I wish had been dealt with a little more but the story did not lose anything from that not being dealt with.Overall this was another great book by Janette!