Georgetown Academy: Book Two - Jessica Koosed Etting, Alyssa Embree Schwartz The second Georgetown Academy is very similar to the first. There are lies, backstabbing, and politics. But in this installment Ellie is left reeling after what happened at the end of book one. Ellie's scandal is the main issue that is present in the book. I liked seeing ho different people manipulated the situation, and I have to say I was surprised to find out who took the picture. The way Brinley's situation screamed Gossip Girl to me. So if you are a fan of that type of drama this is the series for you.I really liked that we got to know the boys of Georgetown Academy a little more. Learning more about Hunter, Luke, Gabe, and Brooks helped to flesh out the story and made it more believable.Overall I feel the same about this book that I did the first one, it is a great short read, especially for fans of Gossip Girl. Again I wish there had been more than one interactive part but I felt like this one was better than in the previous book.